Merchant marine and Navy days in Asia, house Placerville



Subic Bay, Youkosuka, Japan ARK of the covenant found


"My path has changed greatly in just the last 3-4 years. I was a Christian for my entire life up until 2009. Then I began cutting away more and more lies from my belief system, both lies nutured by government and religion, until I've wittled it down to nothing. I saw the truth that we 're not supposed to kill animals that God created and gave souls to, that we are not supposed to consume their bloody flesh. THAT I believe, is the original lie."




Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, merchant marine and Navy days. 1974-1991

















































































































































No comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for website backgrounds and to create website designs.