Address to the dead


WOW! just look at those funny outfits and those swords, very impressive indeed.



Subject: It's ok bro, monkeys don't know any better

Attention!!

It has been noted that some intellectually and morally bankrupt individual has been running amok with my fathers will money



I don't know if this is the right email address or not, if not could the person that recieved this please froward this email to my brother JPT (DCMA) Colorodo.
Thank you

I see you closed your yahoo mail, sly dog you.

I understand you! believe me, money can be very addictive.

Hope you have a great wondeferful life on OUR fathers Money.

One day you will regeret treating me this way, nothing is more important than family, except money HUH!, I see you died, maybe thats your Karma.



If I would have known that you would record my phone conversation from Subic Bay Philippines in 1984, I would have never talked to you. I never would have left the Sealift command, you have ruinerd my life, you alone were the reason I left the texas 3 times, you alone are the reason that I spent thousands of dollars to stay away from Houston, if I would have known that you were going to do this to me, I never would have left overseas, Why did you do it?

You have worked hard all your life to put me down in front of my father, YOU and YOU alone ruined ther realtionship with my father. Now live with that.

You got this big important Gov't job, it don't mean shit, because you have to lay your head down every night when you come back from thew bars drunk. Do your co-workers know that you are an alcoholic? Do your co-workers know that you are a low life, that neglected your well read and educated brother? Do your co-workers have any idea of your life away from work? if they did, they would think twice about associating with a scumbag like you.

Do the people you work with know that you got $700.000.000 dollars and didn't give your brother but $20.000.00?

I wonder what your co-workers would think, if they knew you did this to your very own brother?

Greed drives people to do unethical, immoral, and illegal things in the pursuit of more money. That's you BRO!


Greed is typically considered the accumulation of wealth for personal satisfaction. It has no useful purpose except to become rich and to continue getting more wealthy. It is a strong desire in each and every one of us that is extremely difficult to overcome. Only through continuously contributing and donating to society can we find true rewards that are far greater than the illusion that greed provides.
You will live in the hell of your own thoughts for not sharing MY fathers money with me.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upG01-XWbY

I am going through some extremely rough times, you have spent time at my home in the Philippines, I fueled up your ship on the high seas, and you do this to me. I gave you advice, I helped you at every turn. I told you to take the Job in Colorodo, why? So that all of your co-workers could read this and see who you really are. Amazing huh!

I'm losing my home, are you laughing? probaly so!

Who is JT? Ask yourself this question Bro, who are you?

You are the person that visited my home in the Philippines, you are the person that put a wedge between my father and myself, so that when he died, you would get all the money, what in the world caused you to become this greedy? It boggles the mind. I saw you keep giving our father heavier doses of morophine, why? so that he would be in cognizant, like when he told Julie, to tell YOU to give her money that very day, money that he had in his safe.

Later I overheard you and Dad talking about his finances, you told me earlier when I told you that Dad said to give my wife money from the safe, you said that the morophine made him incognizant, yet 30 minutes later as I snuck up on the bedroom, there you are and dad are discussing FINANCES, and then later, you increaed his morophine dosage to keep out of it, so we coundn't talk to him. Then the very night he died, you called me, and then went back to sleep.

Hell I couldn't sleep all night, yet you went to sleep after the Hospice nurse told you he died. Increasing morophine dosages causes early death, then therefore I would call you a murderer, because I told you to back off of the morophine so that i caoulf talk to my father, but you said no, now I finally see the real reason.

Watch this video, and see what truth is. My wife is truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rerVGd1KCu8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzaaKLOvtM4

Joel you cannot hide from yourself, you seriously need some help bro, I hope that you will make it all right, and meditate, and see the wrongs that you have done

You should have warned me long ago, so that I would have stayed overseas with my Gov't position.
“Hell has three gates: lust, anger, and greed”

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.

Oh, the jealousy, the greed is the unraveling. It's the unraveling and it undoes all the joy that could be, for us all.

Avarice is generally the last passion of those lives of which the first part has been squandered in pleasure, and the second devoted to ambition. He that sinks under the fatigue of getting wealth, lulls his age with the milder business of keeping it.

The Works of Ayn Rand promulgate a moral philosophy of self-interest for everyone. It is a surprisingly benevolent philosophy despite the jarring use of words. A good introduction to her moral philosophy can be found in "The Virtue of Selfishness." which you can find the philosophy section of most bookstores. This moral philosophy is also developed in her famous novel: "Atlas Shrugged." Her writing is extremely powerful, with a biting wit. Enjoyable and thought-provoking, but I recommend serious contemplation after being under her spell. Her attacks are often on the money, but her proposed moral philosophy is dangerously incomplete.

Ayn Rand loved to attack Immanuel Kant and his moral philosophy. Some of her attacks were unfair (though Kant's moral philosophy is also dangerously incomplete). To see what she was attacking, try Kant's "Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morals." It is wrong from the first sentence, but not in precisely the way Rand claims.

Oh! I almost forgot, you don't read, you said you have never read a book in your entire life.
How the HELL did you get a job with the US Gov't and never read a book is beyond me.
This is your brothers website, remember?

http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com

This has taken me 25 years of solid research to begin to understand, you on the other hand never have read even ONE book, my father left his alcoholic son more than half a million dollars, and his oldest son, who spent his entire life trying to solve mysteries, of which has cost me the time of reading over 250 books of knowledge, NOTHING! Zilch, Dad said do you think your brother will be mad? No bro I'm sad for you. Really sad!!

Bro

A man that gave his youngest son around $700.000.00 and left his oldest son $10.000.00.


He was a great Catholic knights of Columbus warrior, along with his youngest Son (J).


Persephone is picking flowers and the ground opens up. Suddenly the Lord of Death, Pluto appears in a chariot and scoops up Persephone and kicking and screaming carries her off to his underworld palace.
That would omen for us a coming of a time when those who are going about the mundane (symbolized by picking flowers), suddenly find their spirit or inner nature (symbolized by Persephone) suddenly crashing in confusion and delusion. That's your future.


Yes, what a great pleasure a mentally and emotionally destitute (egotistical) man finds knowing that for the nominal fee of blind obedience from his youngest son, he would be fulfilled to the end, at the expense of not knowing truth, and excommunicating his oldest son, dies a spiritually bankrupt man.
My lovely Korean wife reached out to him for years, but he turned her down , he shattered her will to go on, he never called her in 25 years. Even so, my lovely wife sat at his death bed and gave him comfort, she showed my dying father what truth means, what spirituality is, she has it.


He didn't deserve her at his death bed, but my wife never turns down the sick and needy, she gave him love, he gave her wormwood.


Don't spend all that $700.000.00 all in one place there BRO, heck you could have given your older Bro at least $100.000.00, to help me start a new life, after all we are sinking here in Calif. But no... greed got ya, self interest, that's the EGO, the father of lies.

Cheers Bro, heck I'd be cheery too, if I had all that Dough, and didn't do anything to get it, except kiss my fathers ass, and join the Knights of Columbus with him, so you could win his heart, how many years did you work on this trick?

Say about 25 years or so. You are a master of deception, but everyone in the family saw right through your transparency, you don't have a decent, moral cell in your body, you are totally (morally) bankrupt, just like your dead father. You abandoned your wife, your son, your brother, your sister in law, all of your relatives, you can't seem to keep a relationship with anyone.

What's up with that bro? Money? Ah yes Money!!!!!!!

He got the gold mine, I got the shaft.


The man that left his youngest son J $700.000.00, and his oldest son zilch, part 2
I don't blame my father for not leaving me any money, it's my morally bankrupt brother that drove a wedge between me an my father. Heck he used to have phone conversations with, and get me talking bad about my father, all the while secretly recording our conversation, then play it back for my Dad to listen to, he did all manner of subversive dirty handed tricks, and talking bad about me to my father, he did this for 25 years, he did for two reasons, one, he is mentally sick himself, and two, greed and malice is in his heart.

He has done more harm to me that any enemy I have ever had, I watched as the years rolled by, and my father NEVER reaching out to his daughter in law, all because my Brother.

I have moved fro Houston 3 times, and all 3 times I actually left because of my brother, not my father. Each move cost me several thousand dollsras, I spent $50.000.00 moving in the past 25 years, did you make up for that? NO! and you know what, today I hve nothing, I am upside dwon inmmy house, I'm 53 years old, and you who was given my fathers money, offered no help at all, a few thgousand dollars, hell I spent that much moving twice.


Then you said hey bro, when i sell dads house I'm going to give you HALF of the equity, that you didn't even have to pay taxes on, then you reneged on that, I didn't see one dime of that money. Whats up bro, greed got the best of you" get all upon there! jeesh, you really have shown me what a brother I am to you. You sold the house for $110,000.00, did I see any of it that you promised? No! why do you treat your living brother this way? is it because you are a drunk, and that you resent me for being a studious reader and have spent most of my life trying to understand truth? as my website shows.


www.thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com Is it because you are envious? or that you are just a necropheliac, meglomaniac drunkard?

I have spent the biggest part of my savings moving all over the U.S. for the past 25 years, all because I couldn't stand to be around this person, that calls me Bro.

Bro, did you say bro?

Oh, and by the way what are you hiding "bro" how come you never gave me, a living son, a copy of my fathers will, in fact no one who is a beneficiary received a copy, what are you hiding?


Everyone knows you got over half a million dollars, it's no secret, so how bout it? Why didn't you show me or give me a copy of dads will?

Is it because you were afraid that I would get mad that he left YOU over a half a million dollars? Obviously this is thew answer.

He is useless on top of the ground; he aught to be under it, inspiring the cabbages.
I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophiliac, but that would be beating a dead horse.



Hey how's that $5000.00 les paul guitar doing, you bought in Memphis? Even if I would have been GIVEN that much money, I NEVER would have spent that much money on myself, especially at the neglect of my own brother.


 


This is it right? Shameful indeed. Bought it just because you could.


You let me have Dad's truck, it wasn't even yours to give me, you didn't earn it, you have never earned anything in your entire life.

Dad payed all your bills for five years because of your inability to regulate your finances, my father never gave me a dime.

I deserved the $700.000.00 NOT you. You are sick bro, you should get some psychiatric care, maybe you can come to your senses.

I saw how you went with Dad to thise stupid Nights of Columbus meetings, you did it, to kiss his ass, nothing more, then after he died, you told me how religion and Catholicism was baloney, but you never would have said that to our fathers face like I did, because you wanted that pot of gold, well you got it, and you know what, if I were you, I could NEVER lay my head down on my pillow at night and go to a restful sleep, no I could never do this, but you on the other hand, this will be easy, because it's easy to fall, asleep when you have no morals, and you are full of updrunk ugliness on the INSIDE.


Get all upon in there, now! Ya here! How do your co-workers put up with your Alabama/Texas redneck speech is beyond me.

Inspect that! Mr. inspector.


And lastly

I am the Son of the man you killed early, by increasing his morphine dosage, I am the your brother that lived under the same roof as you, in that dysfunctional Catholic shit hole, and in the end you treat me like this,

If you ever get word that I am a homeless beggar living on the streets of Berkley, do not even give me an Americam O'meal, don't even pass by me.

Your ex merchant marine world traveler, bon vivant Brother. NOT!

OH, thanks for the picture of the les Paul you sent, I still have it, it's awesome, but the real thing would have better, I would have bought you the real thing. just ask Craig about me, he''ll tell you who I am.
A weasel hath not such a deal of spleen as you are toss'd with.
[Thou art] the worst rank of manhood.

You are a shallow cowardly hind, and you lie.

What did you do with my gold Buddha that I had made in korea? Did you sell it? What did you do with my karate uniform that I had sweated in practice in for 15 years? did you throw it away? yes you did!
And when you brought out dads jewelry box why was all of his gold necklaces and other jewelry missing?

That's because you horded it all for yourself.

I hve no brother, actually I never did, you thought that by giving me the truck, that wasn't yours, and giving me $20.000 measely dollars that, that wasn't yours, that you could shut me up, that I would be as happy as pig in slop.

You sorely misunderestimated me (Bushism), I know you don't know what a Bushism is, because all you do when you leave leave work, is warm a bar stool.

Heck you didn't even know how to go use youtube videos until I showed you how.
You work for the U.S gov't, wow! how did you ever manage that?

You are a pitiful example of a human being, YES, really!



Your son Jsp emailed me recently, do you want to read what he said about his father, here is his email to me unedited.

I hate that motherfuckin piece of shit
"your son"

Sent from my iPhone


Greed is the root of all evil, money is just energy, it's neither good nor bad, but the use of it, makes it good or bad.

In my brothers case, he decided to keep the whole $700.000.000 for himself.
He will be a lonely man without his brother and son in his life, but he chose it.
He will learn one day that money is the root of all evil


Sent from my iPhone

I hear you, sorry to hear about that. I too have not talked with him, maybe I never will again, he can't let go of the past as you say.'


He's also using my Dads money for control, just like my Dad did.


Sad and pitiful, but look at you now, studying Bill Donahues teachings, the highest teaching in the world, he's an awesome man.

We parted ways I can't take him degrading me and my mother anymore for his faults, he needs to let go of the past cause I'm moving into the future, he such an imbecile of a man, I can't believe that my Father is such a man, or shall I say boy. he has some serious issues, he has never measured up to my idea of a real man, he's always been lackadaisical. His attitude and papa's really caused an an electrical short circuit within my own brain, I am spending a tremendous amount of time trying to UNDO what they both did to my my mind, but now that you have steered me in the right direction with Bill's teachings, i feel that now I have a chance to get my mind right, thanks Uncle for being their for me.


Sent from my iPhone

There you have it J, your own SON, calls you a mutha fuckin pice of shit!

hope your proud, and have a great time spending that half a mil, after all you deserve it.


I will continue to break down the meanings of the ancient scriptures, of which you have no interest, hell if I had half a mil or better, I wouldn't have a care in the world either.


Your bro, that YOU never had.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did a good job of putting that figure into some perspective in one of it's releases.

A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.

A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate
our government is spending it.


A billion mili seconds ago, a greedy necrophiliac named JT was Born to RT and Jo Ann Burnley, who duped his only brother out his inheritance, kept all the money to himself, go figure dip head!!!


Without  guiding light and his  evolutionary progress this man is totally at a loss how to focus his mental powers and is unable to point his direction in line with anything more fixed and basic, yet corrupt world view,  his next immediate objective is of apparent undesirability.



Faking his father out, pretending to be a catholic knight, sucking up I think it's called

 He has neither a knowledge of his origin, a chart of his path, an inventory of his capacities or a vision of his goal.

Hence he travels the long road still a benighted wanderer without compass. He can but recoil from one mistaken plunge after another, learning sporadic lessons from pain and misfortune.

His faculties are long buried in the three lower kingdoms, mineral, vegetable and animal; it works in matter  and it lies latent through the days of his  growth.

 The ancient torch that was lighted for his guidance he has let burn out!



Notice the EGO, you can spot one a hundred miles away, just look at that will you.



When you go to the mind reader, do you get half price?

What's on your mind? If you'll forgive the overstatement.


He is a man of splendid abilities but utterly corrupt. He shines and stinks like rotten mackerel by moonlight.


Rudy Tunellos

The THING!!!







He is as good as his word - and his word is no good.

He is not only dull himself, he is the cause of dullness in others.


He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

.
His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork.

There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.

They don't hardly make 'em like him any more - but just to be on the safe side, he should be castrated anyway.

You're a good example of why some animals eat their young.


The three stooges?



With Partner in crime Dustin, master manipulator



A pigeon brained simile of a real human being

Pigeons are also very noisy and annoying when they are in a flock that's why the bible writers use both pigeons and doves as a symbol of a continuous talking annoying ego driven person that operates from the sense , emotions and desire nature.










Take a good look at this possum




Here is his latest pic of this golemized troll, he's a real bada$$, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

 





No comments:

 
Visit InfoServe for website backgrounds and to create website designs.